Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Is that all right to give my gun away when it's loaded

I've never believed that hearts can break. Because biologically speaking, the heart is one of the main organs that share the important and essential function of keeping one alive. And to say that 'my heart is breaking' is pretty much a hyperbole because if it were to break away from your body, you would literally be dead.

But as I've recently made a couple of alarming decisions - which sometimes I feel, are one of the best leaps of faith I've ever made, and on other times, maybe something I could do without, I began to rethink the entire concept of a breaking heart.

It's real. Hearts can break. Not the physical heart, but this Emotion heart which seems to take up the same space as your physical one, can break. It's like the soul of your physical heart. And the thing about it is that it doesn't break THAAAT easily. It aches sometimes, over situations that you have no power over - mostly merely hearsay, but enough to cause a wave of unnecessary ache across your chest. Right between your lungs, it hits deep as it churns your inside, and thoughts that you know you shouldn't be having. You feel a lump at the back of your throat as it climbs its way up the walls of your neck, reaching the windows of your soul - only to come out as droplets of salty liquid.

And on certain mornings, I thank my lucky stars that everyone in the train are all pretty occupied with their smartphones, oblivious to their surroundings and deaf to the breaking of the hearts.

1 comment:

  1. i like your way of thinking.there is no way that one can still alive after breaking his heart.only thing he can is the emotional feeling of pain in his physical heart.
    villas in thrissur for sale

    ReplyDelete