Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

This close to OD-ing on coffee. I think the excessive amount of caffeine I consume is starting to have adverse effects on me. Chronic headaches are back and they make my head throb like a heart on 180bpm. Gastric attacks are more frequent and intense. And because on Saturdays, I'm at Tiong Bahru, I've been spending unnecessary money on $7 coffees when I could have just bought a Kopi O kosong at a mere $0.80.

And the ironic thing is that I drink that to survive, when in actual fact it has been sneakily cutting off years from my non-existent life. Mitch credits these to my unhealthy lifestyle habits such as irregular eating (or he would like to say 'YOU DON'T EVEN EAT?!'), 7 day work week, reluctance to consume food after a game, and my sleep-late-wake-up-early hours.

My head hurts as I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment